This is one of my favorite dinners it is delicious and quick to make. This soup is very creamy and has a nice sweet taste from the peas. There is no need for dairy products because the potatoes will give the soup its creamy texture. Serves 4-6 people.
You will need
600g frozen peas
one and a half liters of water
2 vegetable stock cubes
1 yellow onion
5 small potatoes
How to make it
- Chop the onion and sauté it in olive oil. add the two cubes of vegetable stock and mix until dissolved.You can add any other spices if you want i like to add mild curry powder and cumin powder.
- Boil the water in separately.
- Chop the potatoes and add them to the onions and coat them with the oil and spices. Then add the peas.
- Pour the boiling water over and let it simmer until the potatoes are soft.
- Pour the soup into a blender or use a hand mixer and blend until smooth.
- Serve with some garlic bread and some sour cream drizzled on top.
This Recipe makes about one liter of milk and is good over cereal, berries or just on its own. It will last for about two days in a refrigerator.
What you will need
1dl raw almonds
1dl hemp seeds
1 liter of water
a pinch of sea salt
3tbs of honey or agave syrup
a nut milk bag or a piece of cloth
Put the almonds in a bowl of water with the salt and let it soak over night. When the almonds are done soaking rinse them in cold water and add them to the bottom of your blender. You will then add the hemp seeds and the honey/agave. Pour the water in and blend until smooth and frothy. Pour the milk into your nut milk bag/cloth over a bowl and squeeze until there is no more liquid coming out from the bag. Set the milk in the refrigerator for one hour or until it is cold.
If you try this recipe please tell me how it went 🙂
This is the second time i have made these cinnamon buns and everyone loves them so i decided to share them with you. they are pretty easy to make and they are great as gifts. this recipe makes 16 buns and takes about an hour to make.
What you will need for the dough
- 150 g margarine
- 5 dl milk
- 50 g dry yeast
- A pinch of sea salt
- 100 g sugar
- 1 egg
- 15 dl whole wheat flour
- 300 g room tempered butter
- 100 g sugar
- 5 teaspoons of cinnamon
- Melt the butter and add it to the milk, it should be lukewarm. Put the yeast in a baking bowl and at a little of the milk and butter mixture until the yeast has dissolved then add the rest of the mixture.
- Add salt, sugar and egg to the mixture before slowly adding the flour until you have a loose dough. Save the rest of the flour for later. cover the dough with plastic wrap and let it rise for 40 min.
- Set the oven to 250 c
- Mix together butter with sugar and cinnamon until you have a smooth and even filling. Roll out the dough and add the rest of the flour until you have and nice and even dough. Roll the dough out in a square that is approximately half cm thick. Evenly spread the filling and roll the dough up. Cut the dough in half and repeat until they are about 4 cm thick.
- Place them on some parchment paper and coat them with a beaten egg and some sugar. Bake them in the middle of the oven for about 7 – 8 min.
If you try this recipe please comment below and tell me how they turned out or if you have any other recipes or suggestions.